Business Tax Returns

We primarily prepare Federal and State tax returns for U.S. Expatriates living abroad. If you own a business and need a business tax return we can prepare a business tax return for you.

Our certified Public Accountants are familiar with preparing tax returns for S-corporations (1120S), partnerships (1065) and corporate tax returns (1120).